Chapter 1 General Provisions
- Guarantee and Change of Service Contents
Premium Japan does not provide any guarantee as to the defect or bug-free nature of the contents of the Services. Also, Premium Japan can change the contents and specifications of the Services, or suspend or cancel the provisions of the Services without giving any prior notice to the users.
- Restriction on Usage of Services
Premium Japan can attach conditions to usage of the Services, including limitation of usage of the Services to those who have registered a user account (hereinafter referred to as the “Account”), and to those who are above a certain age. Premium Japan also refuses usage of the Services by members of anti-social forces (including former members of such forces) and those who are related to such members, and those users who misuse the Services or cause trouble to third parties.
- Membership Registration
- Negligence and Damage in Usage of Account
1. Premium Japan shall not be liable for any negligence related to usage of accounts, or any damage pertaining to third-party usage of accounts.
2. The members shall report to Premium Japan immediately and follow instructions from Premium Japan if their account is stolen or misused by third parties.
3. The members shall be liable for damage caused to third parties or Premium Japan by misusing their account.
- Prohibited Acts
Premium Japan prohibits any of the following acts on the Website. Premium Japan can seek compensation to users for damage caused to Premium Japan due to such acts conducted by them.
1. Using other users’ accounts and passwords, or letting third parties use their own account and password.
2. Downloading, duplicating, altering, adapting, distributing, transferring, loaning, transmitting, or selling the contents of Premium Japan without obtaining proper authorization to do so from Premium Japan.
3. Infringing the intellectual property rights including copyrights, and other rights of Premium Japan or third parties.
4. Preventing other users from using the Services.
5. Obstructing or potentially obstructing operation of the Services by Premium Japan, thereby bringing disadvantages to Premium Japan.
6. Defaming, disgracing or damaging the credibility of Premium Japan or third parties.
7. Using, providing or transmitting harmful programs such as computer viruses.
8. Violating or potentially violating public order and morality.
9. Violating or potentially violating laws and regulations.
10. Conducting criminal acts, or acts that lead or contribute to, or could potentially lead or contribute to a criminal act.
11. Otherwise engaging in acts deemed inappropriate by Premium Japan.
- Revocation of Membership
The members shall agree in advance that Premium Japan can revoke their membership without any prior notice to them from Premium Japan in any of the following circumstances. All the rights possessed by the members on the Website shall be revoked when their membership is revoked by Premium Japan.
1. When Premium Japan determines that they willfully submitted false membership information when they joined Premium Japan and later through questionnaires.
2. When it turns out that there is delay in performance or non-performance of obligations to Premium Japan.
3. When they misuse, or let others misuse their account.
4. When it turns out that their membership has been revoked before.
5. When Premium Japan determines that they intentionally obstruct the operation of the Website.
6. When there is an act that damages the relationship of mutual trust between them and Premium Japan.
8. When Premium Japan otherwise determines that revocation of their membership should be appropriate.
- Membership Suspension, Withdrawal and Dismissal
If Premium Japan determines that any of the following circumstances applies to members, Premium Japan can take measures of membership suspension, withdrawal, and dismissal.
(1) When Premium Japan determines that there is or could be an obstacle to operation of the Services due to false information registered by members.
(2) When Premium Japan determines that there is or could be interference with operation of the Services due to changes to membership information not submitted as specified.
(3) When Premium Japan determines that there was or could have been misconduct by members pertaining to usage of the Services.
(4) When Premium Japan determines that there was or could have been a nuisance by members pertaining to usage of the Services.
(5) When there is delay in performance or non-performance of obligations to Premium Japan.
(6) When Premium Japan, regardless of the reason, determines that there is or could be interference by members with the operation of the Services.
(8) When Premium Japan otherwise determines that members are not appropriate as Premium Japan members.
- Membership Withdrawal
To withdraw from membership, the members shall go through the withdrawal procedure by themselves on “Withdraw from Membership”. After the withdrawal procedure is concluded, the withdrawal is completed.
Please click here to “Withdraw from Membership”
To unsubscribe our e-newsletter on the Website, e-newsletter subscribers shall go through the unsubscription procedure on “Unsubscribe E-Newsletter”. After the unsubscription procedure is concluded, the unsubscription is completed.
Please click here to “Unsubscribe E-Newsletter”
(1) Premium Japan shall not bear any obligation to modify, alter, or add any equipment, system or software managed by Premium Japan, or change how the Website is provided, to secure the compatibility with the communications equipment or software used by the members to use the Website.
(2) Premium Japan shall not be liable for any damage caused to members in relation to delay in providing the Services; to changes, suspension or discontinuation of the contents of the Website; or to provision of the Website.
(3) Premium Japan shall not be liable for the presence or absence of any influence on, or for any data corruption of, terminal equipment, communications equipment, recording media or software used by the members to use the Website.
(4) Premium Japan shall not guarantee in any way that the Website, its servers, its contents and the emails sent from the Website are free from viruses or other harmful components.
- Personal Information
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
(3) Any matter arising between a member and Premium Japan pertaining to the usage of the Services provided on the Website, shall be settled through consultation in good faith by the member and Premium Japan. The Tokyo District Court shall be the agreed court with exclusive jurisdiction in the first instance if there is no settlement after such consultation.
Chapter 2 Our ServicesThe contents of the Services consist of articles and videos.
● General users (non-members) can access all the contents except for members-only contents.
● Members can access all the contents and manage favorites on My Page.
● E-newsletter subscribers have the same rights as general users, as well as the right to receive information through the e-newsletter
● Members are entitled to the following rights:
１. The right to access members-only contents.
２. The right to apply for gifts.
３. The right to participate in events and workshops.
４. The right to receive other services provided by Premium Japan.
Formulated on May 14, 2019